CENTRAL EUROPE PROGRAMME
The 3rd Call for Proposal of the INTERREG CENTAL EUROPE programme will open on the 21st of September.
The objectives of the programme are:
- Low-carbon energy planning strategies and policies supporting climate change mitigation;
- Capacities for the protection and sustainable use of natural heritage and resources;
- Environmental management of functional urban areas;
- Planning and coordination of regional passenger transport systems for better connections to existing networks;
- Coordination among freight transport stakeholders for multimodal environmentally-friendly solutions.
Eligible partners are public and private entities of the following countries:
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Venetian Heritage Cluster is already working on some proposals and is available for new projects to be carried out. The partner is assisted in the preparation and writing of technical and bureaucratic documentation, in identifying and contacting national and international partnership and in drafting and defining the budget and timing of the project.
For more information visit www.interreg-central.eu or contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org